Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Few Wishes For The Season

I'm going to kick back, leave reading and writing blogs in the dust until after the gift opening, until hanging out with family and friends winds down, and until I get bored with the plethora of bowl games. Meanwhile, my wish for those who've been suffering the winter's storms will be a return to warmth and electricity and a hard-to-put-down read at bedtime.

For the writers out there, I wish you a bucket full of story-line epiphanies, many well turned phrases, and agents and editors who believe in you and your work.

For the publishing industry, I wish you the boldness to tell the bean-counters to take a hike, so you can concentrate on developing deserving writers.

And for those who persist in reading my posts here, I wish you a few drops of Visine, a well-developed sense of humor, and the moxie to put your own thoughts out there - whether in comments to me, or in or your own posts.

Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, Frohe Weihnachten, Gleðileg jól, Buon Natale, Nollaig Shona, Happy Hannukah and, well, all good wishes of every persuasion.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment